Is your media release strategy working for you?
Statistics indicate press releases are not effective for the majority of the companies who utilize this type of marketing strategy in 2021 and 2022.
The market and media outlets have been saturated by thousands of releases published every single day.
The key to having effective press releases is to promote them, and that's what sets us apart from other press release distribution services such as PRWeb, PRNewsweb, Newswire, eReleases, Send2Press, PR Distribution...etc.
We do extensive marketing to promote each and every release we publish.
In addition to publishing and syndicating your release across hundreds of news outlets, your release will also go through an extensive list of marketing and promotional strategies, including:
- 1. Promoted on high domain authority top web 2.0 websites
- 2. Promoted on high domain authority article directories, including Tumblr and Weebly
- 3. Promoted on high domain authority EDU websites
- 4. Syndicated across high domain authority profiles
- 5. Receive powerful social signals from hundreds of web bookmarks
- 6. Receive powerful social signals from shares on Facebook, Twitter, Flicker, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, Reditt, Tagged, Linkedin, Folkd, MySpace, Care2, Vimeo, Jimdo, Last.FM, Live.com, Deviantart, Lifestream, Taringa, Gaiaonline, Instructables, Ask.fm, Steampowered, TinyURL, Discogs, Twitxr, Dropshots, Raptr, and Layfire
- 7. Indexed quickly from Ping, Linklicious, Lindexed, Onehourindexing, Backlinksindexer, Instantlinkindexer, and Speed Links.
“We have been impressed by how effective your press releases are since day one, with every release we distribute.”
Scott, VP of Media AcquisitionsUS Government Grants
“The number and quality of leads we receive with releases distributed by you have been excellent. Great seller!”
Justin, Marketing DirectorMortgage Calculator